Welcome to my blog!

I decided to blog after finding out I was pregnant for the first time and thought it’d be fun. The main thing I wanted to do was document how my style evolved as my body changed and got bigger and bigger! Now baby Henry has arrived it's become a bit of a baby diary although I'll still try and add some post pregnancy clothes pics and other bits and bobs!

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Back in the skinnies!

Finally I am able to fit into my fave pair of skinny jeans for a lunch date with a friend. 
Henry is now weighing in at 7lb 5oz and is much more alert! We are getting lots of smiles and a bit more sleep. He is settling from about 9/10 pm till 2am but then he is up every hour wanting feeding! I cannot wait for the day I get a full night of unbroken sleep!!
I've started giving him some tummy time on his play gym and he is already lifting up his neck. Clever boy!
Unfortunately he has developed a rash on his face and neck. Health visitor says it's nothing to worry about and has prescribed him some cream so fingers crossed it'll clear up soon!

Checking out his reflection....

Tummy time! 

Ready for a lunch date...

No comments:

Post a Comment